Stránky

pondelok 1. októbra 2012

Comics salón ,, image heavy!

21.9. and 22.9. I was on Comics salón in Bratislava. I met my great friends and new crazy people here, so I am very happy that I went,, I thought that I will not go, because I was reealy ill. But I HAD TO go :D :D ,,so it was little tiring for me but still perfect weekend :) :) , I tried there some new games and bought new stuff, and here are photos :

photo from friday (21.9.) ,, I have just this one photo from that day, cause I totally forgot to take pictures :D 



My outfit:
Jsk, bow: Baby, the stars shine bright ( it was my first lolita brand item ever! and I LOve that print so much :)           :3 ,,, bow cant be seen it is on my hair)
Blouse, bunny, bracelets: Bodyline
Shoes: An-tai-na
Bag: (Deichman :D )
Tights: Takko (I think)
Wristcuffs: handmade
Pearl necklace, pearl bracelets: offbrand

oh, and I wear eylashes here :D my eyes looks so different! :D 

Saturday:

with pretty cosplayers :))
from the left: Romča, Nexus, Beeeautiful cosplayer, me

walkiing :D
Romča (in the middle) is wearing dress I made for her, I was soo happy that she likes it :) :)

Bubble tea!!! Oishii desu :)

Nexus in action :D

 Photo with my Kakashi :) :D
:D :D scared loli 

with my sweet Neko-chan :) 
Lolitas In Terror :D


maybe new Slovak Lolis?? :))

with my cute loli girls :) ,, with Dada and Sysa 

something like group photo :D .. but... wait... where is everyone?? :O :D

Gangnam lolis 
and of course oppa gangnam style :D I smiled so much on this photo :D 

Close up photo
and my outfit:
Apron skirt: Angelic pretty
Blouse, headbows: Bodyline
Socks: Secret Shop
Shoes: An-tai-na
Wristcuffs, bloomers: handmade
Pearl necklaces, pearl bracelets, small bows, hell kitty ring: offbrand

I want to thank for photos :) ,, 

Aaand, what I bought:
 Beautiful white headdress Dada made :) thank you :))

 Hello kitty earphone
cute IW socks with puppy I bought from Sysa :) thank you too :))

and just some little things, one of them is this poster with my favourite anime character Chi  :)

I hope you liked it, please comment I will be grateful to you :) :)

8 komentárov:

  1. Škoda, že sa nepodarilo aj také dáke echt skupinové fotenie ako minule na... Anime SHOW to bola? :D To je prosto tým, že Naty bola iba v sobotu a nie ako loli, tak nás nemal kto riadne zorganizovať :D

    Júúú, boboq má tuším nové... viečka :D Ja som naň minule nahuckala kamošky, ale teda, vôbec nemajú zmysel pre boboq! :D Nechápem, ako je to možné, keď je bubble tea taký super! :D

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. veru aj ja lutujem že spoločnú všetci nemáme :/ ale tak nevadí nabudúce :)) ,, ja som mala bubble tea prvý krát na nasom stretku a len lutujem ze aj v nasom meste ho nemame riadne dobre to je :)) aké zlaté ze boboq :D :))

      Odstrániť
  2. aww zavidim ti tu fotku s alienom <3 :D a perfektne HK sluchadla ^^

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. teee aj ja som za tu fotku rada ,, dakujeem :)) aj sa s nimi dobre pocuva :)

      Odstrániť
  3. Nádherné šaty :3 Som ťa tam tuším videla...
    Pekné to spomienky na ComicSalón~

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť